Sunday, 15 November 2009

The arrival of Alice Emily

Home at last

Cuddles on the sofa

2 days old in hospital


Just been born (in nanny's arms)



On the 21st September Alice Emily arrived at 11.28pm (just before her due date). I was convinced she was going to be late, to follow in the footsteps of her mum, but she proved me wrong! We only made it to the hopsital just in time and at one point I was concerned she may arrive in the car on a dark country road. I think Toby was relieved she held on for a bit. Having spent a long time preparing my labour bag I was disappointed to not make full use of it (however the chocolate was very much appreciated afterwards!). After a short stay in hospital we returned home to see the other member of the Dipple clan- Otto the dog. He was sooo excited to see me and even more excited to see his new sister. Given half the chance he would lick her all over!

No comments:

Post a Comment