It's official, Alice completely adores Otto. She watches him all the time and when ever she hears the jingle of his collar tag, she turns her head and searches for him. Where as Toby and I have to sing and dance around to stop her crying, Otto can just look at her and she stops...instantly!
The other day she was watching Otto and he started to cough, it really tickled her and she started laughing. Every time he coughed she laughed (this is after a day of no laughs, despite my best attempts).
She is really keen to touch Otto and keeps reaching out towards him. I think Otto loves her too. He got his chew and laid it on the edge of her playmat by her feet (obviously we moved him!)
When I can, I will post some photos of this but it's a bit tricky to keep an eye on them both and hold a camera. Otto still gets in the odd lick on the hand which makes her giggle with excitment.
So sweet! Looking forward to more pics!
ReplyDelete