Monday, 3 May 2010

Alice in April

April has been a busy month for Alice. Lots of car journeys, visiting people and seeing animals- enjoy!
In nanny and grandad's garden with daddy and cousin Mairead.

Mummy and Alice at Moreton gardens

Saying hello to donkey. If I could zoom in, then you would see she was laughing.

At Monkey World, daddy's work, looking at the monkeys. Alice loved the lemurs, capuchins and chimps. I'm sure she will enjoy lots more visits!

We had a fantastic couple of days near Sudbury with our wonderful friends Kim and Chris from South Africa. Although we haven't seen them since we visited them in SA 2 years ago, it was like we had only seen them yesterday. Alice adored them and enjoyed cuddles with Kim. Ok, I think we're all in the shot this time!


Outside the church at Dedham- lovely warm April weather in England!!
Memories of SA-
Emily: "Ok boys, this is what I want you to do. Point at the church and look natural!"
(Both very obliging!)

No comments:

Post a Comment