Thursday, 7 October 2010

the christening

It was a while ago now but Alice was christened on 11th July at the local church in Moreton. The service was followed by afternoon tea in our garden (at last a chance to hang my bunting!).

Grandparents
Godparents

The family dress. Made for nana collis's christening. Worn by mum, me and Alice (4 generations)

2 comments:

  1. I looked at the wrong picture for 'grandparents' and thought "oh, I say, thats a bit cheeky!" :)

    You and that bunting! I meant to tell you I saw some football themed bunting when I went to Cambrigde with Rhiann that would be suitable for Toby!

    Loved the Christening, and all the cakes! Particually a rather enticing cheesecake someone I can't remember made! :)

    Lots of love to you all!
    Matt xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Em! I can remember you telling me about your experience in Subway - it was why I never went in one before I came here! I also suppose mum has told you about my tooth issue, oh well!

    Hope you're all super duper,
    Watched The Darling Bud of May last night :)
    Love Matt xxx

    ReplyDelete