Sunday, 26 December 2010

Christmas 2010

Here are a selection of photos from our Christmas day. It was a lovely day, blue skies, crisp snow and very cold. Alice had been a good girl and Father Christmas left her some presents in her stocking. She really got into present unwrapping this year! We all went for a christmas morning walk around the field and enjoyed a big roast dinner at lunch. Lots of playing with new toys and Toby and I played Mousetrap (less than a £1 from the charity shop)!

Opening presents from Father Christmas



Snow snow snow




Toy duck for Otto ("I think it's dead now!")
Too much brownie mix?! or 12 weeks?(belly button already sticking out, oh joy!)

(For Matt!) Christmas lunch with all the trimmings Homemade brownies with homemade chocolate sauce.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. Hope all is going well with your bump x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a lovely time and a delicious dinner.!!!I see you had plenty of snow too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks lovely! The pictures are like you would see in the night before christmas, or a film about christmas! I suppose you won't mind if it doesn't snow next year though!

    Alice looks great, and you need to cut down on that brownie mix! Loved the food pictures though.
    Lots of Love, Matt xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to be tucking into that roast dinner Emily xxxx

    ReplyDelete